4 SALE Morris Convertible, NorCal

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 SALE Morris Convertible, NorCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:00:54 -0800
This just in from John Voelcker in New Your City:

Cheers, Rick

Morris Minor Convertible Runs, but needs lots of work - $1200
(car located in Willits, Mendocino County)

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/nby/car/23948790.html
Posted by: alananddeb@earthlink.net
Posted on: 2004-02-07,  2:07PM

Looks like I bit off more than I can chew with this one. Hit lightly in
front. It will need some body work, maybe time on a frame machine, or maybe
just some backyard tweaking. The good news is she is not very rusty at all.
Also engine runs, and car looks pretty complete. PLease phone if you think
this Morris might work for you, I will tell you all I can. Thanks, Alan 707
459 3218