Riley wheel?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Riley wheel?
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:13:06 EST
The prewar guys didn't respond to this so I'll try you guys....I've a wire
wheel here that I think came from a Riley but not sure.  Only thing I can say
for sure is that it is not MG.  The wheel is marked "DRC 3.00 x 18 NL  Made in
England G"  It is in good shape and primed. The center hub is for a 42mm KO but
the hub itself is at the back larger in diameter than you would find on an MG
TC for instance.  Any ideas?  Anyone in need??  I can email a picture off
list......
Cheers
Terry