Atlantic City, NJ Slide show, MGA $10,000.00

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Atlantic City, NJ Slide show, MGA $10,000.00
From: Pete Groh <keyguy4@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:16:25 -0800 (PST)
Pete Groh, Ellicott City, MD USA   Here is a slide show of some cars
at the show. I realized that I should have gone up to the show on
Thursday, with some nice cars that were already sold. The white MGA,
1600 sold for $10,000.00 which was a garage find. Person just re-did
the brakes, old restoration that was not used in a number of years.

I did note many of the cars came to the show with no current tags on
the cars, but you did have a For Sale area. Here is were the car owners
can put there cars up for sale, and show a fixed price. Appears that
the dealers also go thru the area, purchase for re-sale. Not sure you
can put another car up of auction at the show itself.

The Austin Healey in the picture is up at Auction on Sunday, I do not
Know if it has a reserved price. Have the flyer, alleged 42,000
original miles.

Feel free to past on any pictures or the slide show.

Best regards

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pete_groh/slideshow?&.dir=/MGA+pictures&.src=ph