MM Convertible Available

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MM Convertible Available
From: Marvin James <britcrs@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:43:58 -0700
I recently looked at a Morris Minor convertible that is for sale
(Tucson Arizona). If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I will put you
in touch with the owner.
It is a project. It has an 1100 engine and a smooth case transmission -
neither are installed. There is the typical rust in the frame at 1 of
the front suspension attach points. There are some holes in the
floorboards. I saw no other rust. The body is very straight. Interior
is mostly gone. Instruments are there. Top bows are there.
He also has a coupe for sale. Not running but complete.
I didn't make an offer but I think the conv could be bought for less
than $2K and the coupe for less than $1K. He is talking about putting
them on e-bay but I don't think he has yet.
        Marv J (Britcrs@mac.com)