Re: Mark Car Link, Netherlands

To: wsnyder@henderson.lib.nc.us, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark Car Link, Netherlands
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:13:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/04 13:13:32 Pacific Daylight Time,
wsnyder@henderson.lib.nc.us writes:

<< I recently listed a 1966 TR4A for Sale. The next day I was contacted by
Mark
 of Mark Car Link, a company the buys cars for European buyers on a
 commission basis. I have heard some stories that such services are not all
 they should be. Has anyone had any experience with this or similiar
 companies? >>

Yes, I've heard and read about scams in this regard.....don't release the car
until you have CASH in hand......they'll offer you more than you ask, send
you a worthless certified check and ask you to send some if it back;   Don't do
it.....be careful.
Terry in Oakland