Re: Peerless

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Peerless
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:11:02 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:22 PM
Subject: Peerless

>      I am looking at buying a Peerless restoration project. Are there any
> Peerless owners on this list?
>      If you don't know what a Peerless is, it is a 3 door 4 seat coupe
that
> looks a little like an Aston Martin DB5. They had TR3 engine, trans, front
> suspension and gauges with a De Dion IRS. They made about 294 of them
before
> going out of business between 1958 and 1960. They finished 16th overall at
the
> 1958 LeMans.
>      Here is a good link to the Peerless website.
>
> http://www.peerless-gt.co.uk/home.htm
>
>      Bill Brewer
>      Tehachapi, California

Roger Garnett in New York springs to mind.

I am cross-posting this to
british-cars@autox.team.net

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.