Re: [British-cars] Restoration expert stole my car

To: bfitz241@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Restoration expert stole my car
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:03:04 -0700
I just went back and found that Brian had written:

"The car is a red TR3A, Comm # TS 76990L, red, the Comm tag is probably
not
attached to the body."

That is probably the answer, as I suggested at the end of my last e-mail.
I could see how if a car is completely unmarked and there is some sort of
claim and sale as he described, there would be nothing the lienholder
could do to find him and give him notice.   So, I guess the moral of this
story is to make sure your car is marked and follow the status of your
shop regularly!  For this to go from the time it took for the shop to
close up, have the lawsuit, get the lien and have the lien sale, it had to
be a lonnnng time that Brian hadn't visited the car.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.