[British-cars] SCAM ==SCAM

To: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>, "Shop-Talk Mailing
Subject: [British-cars] SCAM ==SCAM
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:37:24 -0400
After watching about 50 T/V infomercials and mailings I finally ordered the
==SIMONIZE SPECILIAL==  their special new spray on wax, washing gloves, drying
towels and car vac, the polish was $19.95 + 5.95 shipping, the washing
mits/towels were "FREE", the "CAR VAC" was FREE, they arrived today all neatly
package in one small box, inside the box as a invoice for $43.85, yep the free
vac was $7.95 S/H, free towels/mits $7.95, and polish was $7.95, so the $19.95
was now $43.80, so much for a fine company that has been around much longer
than me (i'm 74) and they had started "SCAMMING" customers for what, a few
bucks, just be aware of any "FREE" offers from any company, no matter how good
their reputations have been in the past.  "FT"