Re: [British-cars] Latest Morgan, Maybe?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Latest Morgan, Maybe?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:56:28 -0500
At 12:25 PM 3/3/2008 -0800, Roland wrote:

>This is probably old news to many of you, it's the first I've heard of it.
> If you happen to be in Geneva between March 6 and the 16th you can check
>it out in person at the Geneva Car Show.
>
>        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7265267.stm

Roland.

Nice looking car with the top up.  But I'd sure had to try and pay a toll
at a toll booth or get lunch at McDonald's.  I think they've got a big oops
with no windows or doors that open.  Talk about I high step over.  Now
if the top of that doors is at the same height as the back of the door on
my Morgan, then maybe it won't be that bad. :)

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic