Re: [British-cars] Buy your T Series MG for $650???

To: Lee <racergt@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Buy your T Series MG for $650???
From: Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza@math.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:32:26 -0700
Well .. you never know .... a few months ago I went to a local-scrapper
here in Oakland to get some money from the Governator for a 1983 Toyota
something that I did not want in my collection and that was getting the
neighbors annoyed ... upon getting there I acquired a 72 Jag that has
been dumped there a few minutes earlier in the SAME program, by somebody
else.

I was not aware of, but the local scrapper has the power on decide what
to do with the cars they get under the program. In this case I have some
paperwork to do and a transmission to fix ... but I am extra happy to
have paid only $1,200 for the Jag.

So you never know, you may make that trip and come out with something
better ... just let me know when you are going ....

Paulo Ney de Souza
59 Bugeye
72 Jag