[British-cars] Seeking list member in Orlando, FL area (Non-TR)

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [British-cars] Seeking list member in Orlando, FL area (Non-TR)
From: <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:12:49 -0700
Looking for someone that could go and look at a car I am considering in the
Orlando, Florida area, it is an Austin FX3.  I would be happy to pay a
reasonable fee for your services.

Of course, you don't have to be an Austin expert I would just like a general
condition report about paint, rust, damage etc.  It is at the restoration
garage of Phil Westbay, does anyone know him?

TIA!,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566