Re: [British-cars] British-cars Digest, Vol 54, Issue 1

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] British-cars Digest, Vol 54, Issue 1
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:09:09 -0700
Pigger wrote:
> Sorry, I thought this was a local club.  This is in Salt Lake City.

British-cars@autox.team.net is the one that goes back forever in computer
years, coming up on 21 years at Team.Net and a few years before that with
various hosts like Dale Cook, Jim Muller and then myself.   It has in
the past
had over 1,000 members, but now is down to just under 400.  A lot of that is
due to breaking it up so that now there are many marque specific lists like
triumphs, mgs, healeys, alpines, tigers, etc.  Plus there are a lot more
sites
around these days.  But british-cars still has subscribers from around the
globe.

The bmcu@autox.team.net list IS local, set up for the British Motor Club of
Utah.  We've got over 200 members, most along the Wasatch Front.  It is
a pretty
active club.  If at least one of the 6 Triumphs here at my house was
driveable
I would be more active in the club.

mjb.
British-cars@autox.team.net