RE: Bearing replacement on a Rover v8.

To: "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>,
Subject: RE: Bearing replacement on a Rover v8.
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:15:37 -0400
Con Rod bolts should be standard 12-point socket drive, as opposed to a
6-point (hex) drive. I believe the 12-point allows more torque without
deforming the head.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)