Rovers at Carlisle

To: "Steve Manwell" <smanwell@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Rovers at Carlisle
From: "Glen Wilson" <RoverCar@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 08:34:50 -0400
I would like to invite everyone to looks us up at the Carlisle show next
weekend.  We will have some sort of reception area for the Rover Saloon
Touring Club of America at the show, probably with our cars on the show
field.  We'd be happy to meet people with all sorts of British car
interests, and especially other British saloon owners who might be
interested in banding together with us saloon types locally.  Bob Pare and
the English Ford people immediately come to mind, but there must be a few
lonely Humber people out there, as well.  Please stop by and say hello.  You
guys with little sporty cars are welcome, too.   : )

Finally, could we have a final check in from Rover people planning to attend
the show?  Please try to bring your Rover, if possible.  I'll be away for
the weekend, but I'll be on vacation all next week, so check in as your
plans firm up.  Several notable internet personages will definitely be
there.  If we have a good idea of who's coming, we may be able to arrange to
get together for lunch or dinner or refreshments.  We will also be holding
some sort of club meeting to formalize a few things.

Be there.  Aloha.

Glen Wilson
Rover Saloon Touring Club of America
http://members.aol.com/rovercars/RSTCA/roverhome.html