value of buick 300 heads

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: value of buick 300 heads
From: "Dave Robertson" <dave@ghboats.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 23:05:23 -0700
A few days ago there was a postion from a fellow asking about
purchasing a set of 300 aluminium heads. I answered his query but
never got a reply.So anyway, I have a set of both the aluminium
and steel 300 heads. I wasn't planning on selling them until I saw
his notice but I have no idea what they are worth.

What is the value of a set of heads in good condition, no broken
bolts etc, with the complete valve train?

The reason I can sell them is because I have received my 305 c.i.
engine from Baker and he did not take these for exchange.