Buik Swap Meet in Kansas City, Missouri

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Buik Swap Meet in Kansas City, Missouri
From: Blake Lawrence <blawrence@waddell.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 11:45:40 -0500
>I know this is quite short notice, but I just found out yesterday (6/1/99)
that there is going to be a Buick Swap Meet at the Kansas City, MO Airport
Marriott Hotel June 3-6.  Found this in the Kansas City Star newspaper and
the contact it lists is Dal Ulmer who can be contacted at (816) 741-3379.

>I live in the area and have been a subscriber to this fine list for
several months, although this is the first time I have been compelled to
post anything.  This may become a more frequent action if I can't find
somewhere to acquire a rebuilt single-barrel carburetor that actually
works.  I have just received my fifth specimen from Holley Performance
Products and will get to try it out this weekend I hope.  Maybe it'll work
well enough to drive my little project to the swap meet.  It's a '64 Buick
Special with some work done to it (rebuilt 225 V6 engine/two-speed tranny
and suspension so far).  The car was a gift and I'm not quite yet ready to
sell it, but this may change soon, however, if I can't find a decent
carburetor.

>It's been really great absorbing all of the information bantered about on
this list and I must say to Ian that his website is very interesting.

>Hope to see you all around.
>
>Blake Lawrence
>
>"If this convalescence through which we have been passing must be spoken
of as a depression, it is far and away the finest depression we have ever
had."---Henry Ford, 1932
peace,

        blake