V8 stuff in NY

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 stuff in NY
From: Gregory72@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:26:58 EDT
Got this from a buddy of mine.  I think I've got enough stuff!

Greg

---------------------------------

Greg,

there is a liquidation sale going on at the Grandview Imported Car Service
business tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. they are in Nyack NY which I think is
just North of the Tapanzee Bridge.

I had sent an e-mail to the guy running it - the late owner's son and
received the following response, there are a few items I thought you might
be interested in.

Mike

PS I don't have any directions on how to get there but if you're interested
you should be able to get them off the web.

My father Henry Donnelly operated Grandview Imported Car Service (working
exclusively on Rover and Land Rover) from 1972 until his passing on August
27, 1998.  The sale we are having on Saturday is mostly for the good used
items that were left in his inventory.  I have not cataloged all of these
but
they are for sale on a first come basis on Saturday.  All of the items for
Saturday's sale have been tagged with a price and are offered as is for
cash.
 I am in the process of putting together an inventory of all of the new old
stock for LR's, P6, SDI and Range Rover and will make it available in the
next few weeks.  Most of the items available on Saturday are:

3 LR 2.25 Petrol Engines $400 - $600
3 3500S V8 Engines $400 - $600
3 SDI V8 EFI Engines $300 - $500
3 LR Series IIA Gearboxes $300 - $500
6 LR Series Differentials $200 - $400
PTO Winch
LR Original Equipment  Electric Winch
Canvas Soft Top
15-20 Used Solex and Zenith Carburetors
Inlet Manifolds
Exhaust Manifolds
Track Rods
Drag Link Tubes
Shift Levers
Wire Spoked Steering Wheels
Series IIA Directional Wands
Wiper Motors
Various Gauges
Tank Units
Various Seats for 88 and 109 Ranging From Elephant Hide To Series III
Jacks
Brake Shoes
Drums
Window Frames