How Can i See all the Mail List?

To: "Buick-Rover-V8 Mail List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: How Can i See all the Mail List?
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:36:35 +1200
This is probably a crazy question. i abmit a bit of obcession to the
Buick/Rover 215 engine. indeed i'm building up a wee hoard of parts ready to
make my own ultimate unit for my kitcar. Already done one engine though, a 70's
Rover 10.5:1 all reco'd waiting to go in. i've Hardcastle's books which have
been read till they're falling apart! Now i discovered this Mail List ....but
can anyone suggest method to download past messages to it? the ListQuest search
engine is fine but its not linking subjects as i'd expect. Thanks everyone!