Re: WTB Rebuilt Buick Heads

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WTB Rebuilt Buick Heads
From: buldogge@inlink.com (Mark Andrews)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:00:35 -0500
Further to what David K. said... Egge Machine in LA sometimes have or will
make to order "11:1" pistons... When I bought pistons a few years back
Silvolites were still available...also TA Performance in AZ had them...
Kanter Autoparts still lists them 2 or 4BBL... As always pistons can be had
in any config from the likes of Jahns, Ross, Venolia, etc...  As far as
valves...my machine shop had no trouble finding replacement valves when our
jetfire motor was rebuilt a couple of years back... i though they were
Federal Mogul items... maybe Elgin... I could check if necessary...

Mark in St. Louis