Re: Offy Valve covers / price

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, <Vesa.Konttinen@tietoenator.com>
Subject: Re: Offy Valve covers / price
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:19:57 -0800
Wow!   First, I thought they were long since out of production.  Now I see
they are still available, but at a pretty high price.  I Have a set which I
paid $18 USD from a local speed shop, because they still had them after
something like 10 years.

    I modified them a bit.  I taped off all polished areas and then painted
the rest Ford Engine RED.  I will post a picture of them on my web site so
everyone can see what I did.  Since I still have not completed the engine,
(haven't touched it 17 years, since I don't have anything to put it in yet),
they are still unused.

I will post the picture soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Rich