TR-8 body panels

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-8 body panels
From: "McKamey" <jtmck@netnitco.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 13:31:49 -0600
My name is Jim McKamey and I have the TR-8 that won the 1986 SCCA Solo II
Championship.

I am parting out the car and thought you might have some interest or know
of someone who may have some interest in the car.

Available will be:       The 215 engine with a 350 turbo trans (with torque
converter eliminator).
                 Approximately 12.5 / 1 compression using 64 buick heads.

                The body: Full GT-1 body ( really only the four fenders if you
are going
to use it on another car) but set out, the front doghouse is one piece,
with headlight valence, bumper and spoiler and the rear doghouse ( if that
is correct) is one piece including deck lid and bumper. The doors are
folded aluminum.

Drop me a note, or call  219-762-8184

                                Thanks          Jim McKamey
                                                Portage, Indiana