Re: What's going on?

To: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: What's going on?
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:20:36 +1000
Dave etc,

How long have you been trying?  There were public holidays from last Friday
21st April  through to Wednesday 25th April in Australia.  However they may
have shup up shop for the Thursday and Friday 26th-27th April just to have
full week off.

Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Editor, Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
http://www.hillman.org.au
Editor, Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
http://www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
Personal web site http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillman