Another new member

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another new member
From: PJHall@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:34:54 EDT
Greetings,
I thought I would add my name to the recent flurry of new list members.
My first exposure to the 215 was in an 'A' Sports Racer I purchased in 1971. I
have since then owned several race and non race vehicles with 215 motors
installed. I have 5 215's at the moment; 1 old race car engine with twin Air
reaserch turbos, 2 "gold" motors one of which is being installed in my 1970
Opel GT and one destined for a 'yet to be named' project and 2 core motors. I
own two TR 7's and am looking for a Rover engine for one of them. I am also
looking for a 300 Buick engine for parts, if anyone has parts kicking around. I
am a Race car fabricator and have dozens of years experience working with the
215's and Rover V8s. I am also an electrical engineer (Boeing Flight Test) and
have experience working with the Bosch / Lucas Fuel Injection systems. Glad to
see this list is open a resource, hope I can add some contributions and help
keep 'em alive.
Cheers,
Pat Hall