Re: marine applications

To: Carbucks <carbucks@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: marine applications
From: Martin Scarr <martins@efn.org>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
The 215 was a popular swap for the flat six engine of Corvairs; since the
Corvair engine turns CCW when viewed from the rear of the car the 215
needed to be reversed.

Unfortunately the production of reverse rotation cams and distributor
gears ceased several years ago, so good luck trying to find some.  Did you
check with Dan LaGrou?

regards
Martin Scarr