Re: BUICK HEADS

To: bown <bown@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: BUICK HEADS
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:19:18 -0500
> > Does anyone know if HARDCOURT ENGINEERING  has a website?
>  Does anyone have a copy of THE ROVER V8 BOOK they would like to sell me?
>  Simon Robbers  Australia

You mean David Hardcastle? Try Amazon.com He has two books and you need
the second one.. Not "The Rover V8 Engine" but "Tuning Rover V8
Engines". A word of caution...Hardcastle is a great reporter but not an
experienced hands-on engine expert.

Stroking the 215/RoverV8 engine is no longer cost effective or wise in
most of the world (with the prices LR UK is now selling new 4.6 blocks
with all their advantages to use as a base).

Lorne