FL to TX transport

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: FL to TX transport
From: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:08:08 -0500
I am making the trip from Dunnellon up I-75 to I-10 then over to San
Antonio.
Leaving early on the 27th and arriving in San Antonio on the 28th.
Anybody need anything delivered along this route?
I am empty on the way out with room for three cars.
Trying to cover the cost of fuel ($2.00/gal....yikes).
Only room for small items on the trip back (Stuff that can fit in the cargo
hold).
http://www.swampfoxcustoms.com/hot_shot.htm
I already have three of my own cars that are coming back.

If you need something moved, let me know.

Regards,
Stevie G
stevie_g@swampfoxcustoms.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]