Re: Bellhousing information

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bellhousing information
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:30:00 +0000 (GMT)
6/17/04----Now 7/9/04--Better late than never----Maybe????

To Oliver, James J, and the group,

        To the best of my knowledge, this bellhousing info, is right on the
money.  I would only add the hole spacing for the 3-speed is much narrower
than for the 4-speed and therefore the "wings", like on the 4-speed housing
are not needed.  Excuse my ignorance, Oliver, but what does "HO" mean?  I
have lots of F-85 and Special parts but can't tell if I might have what you
need.

Regards,
David Kernberger