Lotus/Toyota Gearbox Swaps

To: <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>, "Erik Berg" <Erik.Berg@trw.com>,
Subject: Lotus/Toyota Gearbox Swaps
From: "Tim Engel" <tengel@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:47:47 -0600
Chapman-era subscribers,

This thread started off-line with a message I sent to Phillip Babcock and
Erik Berg.   Phillip has a Toyota 5-spd transmission installed in his Lotus
Elan and will hopefully be posting the details to the list.   Phillip had
e-mailed me Feb 24th, and I was woefully delinquent in getting back to him.
  For your reference the full first message is tacked onto the end of this
reply.