Elan EFI

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Elan EFI
From: sean murray <snmurray@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:31:55 GMT
At 20:50 19/03/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Holy cow.  Phillip are you considering developing an EFI system for your
>Elan?  If so, we gotta talk.  And, are you subscribed to DIY EFI?
>Anyway it sounds fascinating.
>What sort of throttle bodies would you intend using?
>
>Regards,
>Erik

QED (Quorn Engine Developments) in Leicestershire, England do a full
electronic fuel injection kit for the Elan twincam.

Contact them at  Tel 44 1509 412317 Fax 44 1509 416555 E-Mail <qed@GMTnet.co.uk>

I'm confused about how this list is operating.  I get E-mail from
individuals on the list,  I don't get any from "Chapman Era".  Is this correct ?

I also delete many Lotus Digest e-mails as there is little or nothing of
interest
to me (Plus 2 owner)

Sean Murray
Wexford