Re: It lives again!

To: "Keith Gustafson" <gusmach@shore.net>, <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>
Subject: Re: It lives again!
From: Rod Bean <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 98 15:43:04 -0800

Keith,

Congratulations on getting the car on the road.  That's always a
wonderful milestone (been through it many times).

Regarding the Weber shaft problem, have you tried just twisting the shaft
until the butterflies close together, then adjusting that carb to the
other?  If this suggestion is too obvious and you're way beyond it,
forgive me.  Sometimes it's the little things we forget.

Rod