Elan coupe and +2 for sale

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Elan coupe and +2 for sale
From: Wayne Schultz <Wschu@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:49:42 -0700
The coupe is a  series 4 Type 36 s/n 30003 1970 .
        It was taken apart the frame stripped and painted , the body
        mostly stripped.It was quickly put together to be mobile.The
        engine is in and runs . The interior is rough , no carpets,
        seats are ok,wood dash is fair.Would be a great car for someone
        with a rotten frame in their Elan to combine the best of
        both.Since its mostly there I thought about making it into an
        autocross car .Don't really want to part it out , its to nice
        for that . I got the car instead of money owed. Asking $3500.
        call or email if you want more info.

                As an alternative I would be interested in an Elan that
only
needs a chassis only to make it driveable.

         The +2  was driven up to a month ago. The discovery that
the          frame is totally rotten has made it a parts car. the body
is             fair, engine runs ok, gearbox was rebuilt 10 yrs
(couple                thousand miles) ago.Would like to sell whole, but
will part out   larger pieces.Asking $2700 for whole car.

         Both cars in western Connecticut, email or call for
details.         Thanks

          Wayne Schultz
          Wschu@erols.com
          203-426-1910