Re: Clay Vyzralek

To: lotuselan@egroups.com, vyzralekavo@frontier.net
Subject: Re: Clay Vyzralek
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:28:35 -0700
Howdy, all.

Just a follow-up to my message requesting contact
info for Clay Vyzralek, proprietor of AVO formerly
in El Segundo CA, at his new location in Colorado.

I've been able to contact Clay, (thanks for the help,
Tomoharu Ono!) and Clay has authorized me to post
his email address to the appropriate mailing lists.

> vyzralekavo@frontier.net

Clay said that the business is:
"I guess you could say up and walking"

at his new shop location, so if you need Lotus
maintenance or restoration help in the Colorado
area, here's your man.

By the way, Rod, Clay mentioned that Dick Clare
(formerly of HydroHead in Lawndale, CA) has indeed
moved right down the street from Clay in Colorado,
so at some point Clay will have good machine shop
support, very close by.  Apparently Dick is not
going to be up and running for a while, though...

Regards,
Erik Berg
Los Angeles