Rad Leak (was: My New Seven)

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Rad Leak (was: My New Seven)
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Steve,

it's not the core of the rad, it's the top tank.
Mine's been painted silver, but if it's brass I would
think a bit of solder or brazing might seal it as
opposed to pouring goo in or globbing glue on.

Hopefully I can leave the core alone for now...

BTW the temp gauge only comes over about an 1/8 inch
from the cold side when warm, no cooling fan fitted.

Thanks!

John D
'62 Seven SB1135