Small Headlamp cut off date/number?

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net, lotus@se7ens.net
Subject: Small Headlamp cut off date/number?
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:02:29 -0800 (PST)
I notice the Leo Jenbo's SB1274 has the small Lucas
Fog and Driving lamp set-up. My SB1135 has 7" sealed
beams. Mine was apparently first registered in '62
though in fact it was ex-works in June of 1961. I have
seen references to the small lamps being installed on
early SII's and have seen several period photos
indicating the same. I wonder if there's a way to tell
if it would have had the smaller Lucas items
originally? Any imput appreciated as always!

Thanks,
John Donohoe
SB1135
http://photos.yahoo.com/