Simplesevens Fall Update

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Simplesevens Fall Update
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all!

The fall update isn't really that dramatic - I think I
put some of this content up a while ago and forgot to
let anyone know!

Hopefully as Fall cools us off and colder weather
limits the use of our "toy" cars, the Seven owners
among you will see fit to review your entries and
update photos and text... just send me the content and
I'll get it handled!

Meanwhile, have a look at the most recent updates at
http://www.simplesevens.com.

Jon Bruce  http://www.simplesevens.com/bruce.htm
collects his Second Seven: an updated, early S2 to
keep company with his first one!

Elmon Larsson http://www.simplesevens.com/larsson.htm
a '62 BMC powered Seven with comprehensive history
including great photos! Elmon also keeps the register
of Lotus Sevens in Sweden.

Gord Lowe http://www.simplesevens.com/lowe.htm
Defends the honor of Lotus against Stuttgart's attack
at Waterford Hills

Pieter Corts  http://www.simplesevens.com/corts.htm
Makes a promise to send photos and info!

Enjoy!
John Donohoe
61 Lotus Seven SB1135
http://phone.yahoo.com