Re: Lotus Seven Cristmas Card

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lotus Seven Cristmas Card
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 04:52:37 -0800 (PST)
--- David Caley wrote:
> Merry Christmas to you, did you see John
> Donohoe's SimpleSevens Christmas card?

Hi David and all... Happy Holidays!

The easy way to get there:
http://www.simplesevens.com/comment.htm Thanks for the
compliment :-)

I must apologize for not printing off enough 'hard
copies' of the cards to send to all SimpleSevens
listers. Even if I had, I don't believe I've got all
the addresses, nor can I justify the cost of printing
and mailing over 100 more cards!

If any current SimpleSevens member would like to be on
next year's list, send me a postal address (off list
for heaven's sake!) and I'll put together a proper
address book.

If you have a Lotus Seven and are not yet listed at
SimpleSevens, you'll need to send me some history and
pics of your car before I'll add you to either list
:-))

Anyone desiring an actual photographic print of the
picture (it's a 35mm negative shot on ASA 200 film),
please let me know and I'll determine a cost based on
quantity and size - 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 inches, or larger
if you like.

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com