Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.net
Subject: Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:27:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mark,

Better be quick about it!! Since posting to the email
lists I've heard from Jim that he has an interetsed
party 'on the line'

He also points out that Dennis O. has not contacted
him regarding the later history of his car for the
updated 'Legend' book.

Doing what I do, I'll be offering to do a complete
report/history/write-up and post it at
SimpleSevens.com

More later!

Cheers,