SimpleSevens Update!

To: Lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 05:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Happy warm spring greetings friends :-)

A few new Sevens listed on SimpleSevens include Toby
Jarl's very nearly completed S4 rebuild (did a good
job didn't he Patrik!), Bruce Miller's stories and
cool period photos of his long lost, long distance S2
America, and a cool rendering of my own S2 America
done by a talented fellow named Jeff Loughridge.

I have another handful of cars to put up, and will
probably do this coming week, so check again about mid
week to see what the reserve bid was on the S3
recently on ebay - the seller owns an S2 as well (not
for sale), and I also have another S2 America from
Miami, restoration completed and looking fine!

Sunday I'm off to Toronto to pick up an interesting
Seven hard top from John Buszard -- hope to meet few
Canadian Seven owners and their cars as well at
British car autojumble, and in two weeks time, I'll be
visiting with the second owner of my own Seven! So
stay tuned!

Cheers!
John D.
http://www.SimpleSevens.org