Lotus MK VI #139 for sale...

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus MK VI #139 for sale...
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:44:30 -0800 (PST)
Before I had a chance to make any other additions to
SimpleSevens, I got a request to list this car for
sale... I thought somebody out there might appreciate
knowing and seeing the pics/specs since this is the
car that belonged to the 100e engine that sold just
recently from the site.

Cheers,
John D.

PS I'm honestly not trying to make a commercial
venture of SimpleSevens (I still make no profit), but
consider it a favor to these lists that when I'm asked
to display an early Lotus for sale I alert you lot
first! If anyone takes offense to this please let me
know immediately :-)
http://new.mail.yahoo.com

///
///  chapman-era@autox.team.net mailing list