SimpleSevens - yet another Seven for sale -- SB1511

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens - yet another Seven for sale -- SB1511
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys and gals,

I honestly am working on content that doesn't pitch
cars for sale, but in the meantime these dang things
keep popping up!

Super Seven SB1511 --
This is another really nice Seven that will fit nicely
under somone's Christmas tree... and the price seems
quite reasonable... needs nothing but a driver. See it
on SimpleSevens:
http://www.simplesevens.org/bohlander.htm

Type 14 Elite #1092 -- In a few days I'll be showing
Bob Russell's Elite which some of you no doubt already
know... here's just a tidbit: 5 consecutive class wins
at LeMans, Winner Index of Thermal Efficiency, 142mph
down the Mulsanne straight... If you can't wait, call
him right now on 480 575 6943.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of us Stateside :-)

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org
http://new.mail.yahoo.com