Small SimpleSevens Update

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Small SimpleSevens Update
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:25:05 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all...

in my continuing baby-step efforts to prepare new
content for SimpleSevens, I present the following:

Lotus Mark VI reg #UPE9 with vintage and current
photos, and Lotus Seven Series One #437 with updated
detail photos. Both are linked from the home page:
http://www.simplesevens.org

Little by little, I'm nibbling away at it!

Happy New Year (can anyone guess what my resolution
will be?).

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org