SimpleSevens update :-)

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens update :-)
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Gents,

still rather behind with plenty of new content in the
work, BUT, I did manage a bunch of smaller updates -
so have a look: http://www.simplesevens.org

The biggest deal would be the presentation of the
ORIGINAL SB1843 (this number had been 'claimed' by a
fellow who built up a Seven from scratch so we've now
uncovered his bold faced lie). It's a wonderful story
of a son who tracked down and bought his father's
original Seven - check it out!

AND, I can't even believe how successful my For Sale
page has been lately, having been the prime catalyst
in the sale of 2 Sevens, a type 14 Elite, and a Mk VI
since November of last year!

Well, signing off for now, but we'll talk to you again
real soon!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org
See you at the 50th Anniversary of the Lotus Seven in
September!