50 Years of the Seven Photo Contest!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: 50 Years of the Seven Photo Contest!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
I had an idea!

Anyone who was there, if you'd like to send in one or
two of your favorite photos, I'll display them on
SimpleSevens with my story -- with full credit of
course, and you lot can vote for your favorite!

We could have a couple categories: Lotus Seven, Lotus
Other, Important People, Caterham, Aircraft, other...
anything else?

Please send full resolution photos to
johnd@simplesevens.org. You can specifiy the category
or let me choose. Feel free to include a description
or story about the photo.

Deadline will be October 15th, so that I have time to
put up the gallery by the end of October.

The photographer will retain all rights of ownership
and I'll be more than happy to put a copyright stamp
on your image for you if you like.

Questions? Please send directly to
johnd@simplesevens.org

Cheers,