Lotus Seven Meet in Michigan!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.tem.net,
Subject: Lotus Seven Meet in Michigan!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 06:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
As USA Area rep of the Lotus Seven club of England, I
have a tentative date of May 10 for an initial
gathering. This is the date of a meet of my local
multi-marque British car club in Okemos, Michigan who
have welcomed my efforts to gather some Sevens
together!

The event is billed as the 'Spring Clean-up', and is a
low key event primarily consisting of hanging about
with more or less like-minded car owners with
intermittent blats around the country roads in the
area.

In the past we have had a first look at a Lotus Elise,
a rather exotic Europa, and even a close up and
personal look at one of the original prototypes for
the Lamborghini Countach...

Feel free to contact me on or off list for additional
information.

Cheers,
jd