curved-dash-olds

[CDO] Connecting Rod 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

To: curved-dash-olds@autox.team.net
Subject: [CDO] Connecting Rod 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>
From: Clifford <clewis66@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 19:27:58 -0400
Wess:

I suspect that connecting rods were quite different for the Râ??s and the
6Câ??s, although I do not know.  If you are wanting a rod for the Râ??s, you
might speak with Monroe Miller.  His phone number is 717 445-0493.  Monroe has
made a lot of parts for the Râ??s over the years, but Iâ??m not sure if he ever
made any connecting rods.  Monroe does not do email, but he lives in Goodville,
PA and might be coming to Hershey this year to help man the CDO Club tent.

Cliff