Z-car concept

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Z-car concept
From: stevair@webtv.net (steven wren)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:17:56 -0800 (PST)
Just looking thru my Autoweek at the Nissan Z-car concept. Also at an ad
Nissan has in same mag. says; "WE'RE BAAAAACK." then shows the Z-car
concept(along with the Xterra and an SUT concept)
 Now, I love the first gen. Z (though WHY would someone pay $25k for a
restored Z, I could buy a 60's Maserati for that.)
 But, HELLO NISSAN!! That thing is ugly!!!!
Look at Chrysler's Dodge Charger R/T or Honda's S2000 roadster and you
will see cars that people WANT to buy.
 The Z-car concept has no likeness to the original Z, either.
 Honda S2000,.... Datsun Sports 2000, Nissan USED to get it.
 You DID ask my opinion,  didn't you? Oh, I'll shut up now, need to go
figure how to get the money to buy that new S2000 roadster... from
HONDA!!!!!
Steve