<for sale> New 2LThrottle shafts-ZTherapy RollerShafts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <for sale> New 2LThrottle shafts-ZTherapy RollerShafts
From: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:39:34 -0700
Dear All,
ZTherapy got its start remanufacturing 240Z SU's to better-than-new
condition.
We recently took in some 2L Roadster carbs (they are virtually identical to
the 240Z).

Got some great dissassembly pix and info at www.ztherapy.com (follow the SU
links).
Will have more pix of replated/polished 2L carbs when the zinc platers
finish with the batch.
This page will be set up the same as the 240Z Spotter's Guide.  This means
tons of pix, detailed comparisons of the different years, and micro-pix of
extreme closeups.
Pls send any knowledge trivia that you have concerning different
configurations/years!

I could use some help spinning up the 2L and 1600 manufacturing machine.  I
need at least 30 pr of each model to support same day exchange shipping and
warranty exchanges.

For the past couple of years, the Z crowd has enjoyed a $125/pr credit for
each extra pair sent in.  5 pair total will get you a ZTherapy Reman set for
free.  These can be any model or year SU (Brit/Swedish/Jap).  Must be
complete, and have center linkage (if applicable).

Ztherapy RollerShafts.  The 2Litre 1 3/4 SU from Nissan used a terrible
throttle shaft design.  Nissan cut a groove in the shaft and inserted a
plastic strip.  This strip was supposed to provide a bearing surface and a
vacuum seal.  It does not work.  I ordered up some custom stainless steel
bearings that are double sealed with Teflon.  They are tiny enough to fit
inside the bore of the carb.  They are not visible from the outside of the
carb.  I also ordered up some custom shafts that are carved from 303
Stainless.  These are very thin-just wide enough to hold the butterfly.
Thin is in-expecially when it allows more air to flow through the carb!

For the month of Feb only, and only to the Roadster group, I will be
offering the complete Remanufactured Service SS for the 2L Roadster for $450
($100 off). Lifetime warranted, all new parts.  What Nissan deleted, we make
ourselves.

Also for the month of Feb, I will be offering a 4 for 1 swap instead of a 5
for 1. Send 4pr of SU's here, and get back one new set.
Turnaround time for Feb will be 3-4 weeks.  After that, we should own enough
cores to offer same day shipping.

We also offer RollerShafts for the 240Z and Volvo P1600 batmobile.  As other
carbs come in, I'll try to fit bearings to each.  Some (such as Spridget),
are just too tiny to hold a bearing!

For those who ordered Grose Jets, the huge order made D+G Valve's head spin.
They should be here in a week or so.  Sorry for the delay.
Reman carbs come with a SU TuneUp video for free.  Describes bench
teardown/baseline settings/on-car tuning with and without Unisyn.

Scott Bruning

                 SU Remanufacturing-better than new
    The biggest source for SU Tech, blow-apart pix, and specs.
   We make roller shafts for Nissan 240Z and Nissan 2LRoadster!
 Lifetime warranted-Stainless Steelshafts and sealed shaft bearings
 DatsuNissRoadster-240Z-510-Fairldy-Spridget-MG-TR-Volv-Spit-Rov
http://www.ZTherapy.com                      (208)587-0869 Scott Bruning
We sell 100%REMAN concourse quality SUcarbs-with hidden improvements!
ZTherapy Video Productions(DIY)       Datsun Z Convertibles+GTO Tops
zcarzar@micron.net 2945 Kennedy St, Mtn Home, ID 83647 Visa/MC/AMEX