Re: BADROC run

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <>, <>
Subject: Re: BADROC run
From: "Fred Katz" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:56:18 -0800
Hi Gordon,

Nah, see the date of posting? April 1! That's the junker '67 1600 that
Leigh and I pulled parts from. Even though the fenders were banged up a
little, they had little rust so I grabbed them, along with the doors,
wheels, and dash. Also, if you look closely, I flipped the picture - that's
the drivers side you're seeing. A shame that someone junked it, as that '67
was in pretty good shape and the yard is selling parts only.