Re: shoulder harnesses

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shoulder harnesses
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 13:39:37 -0700
The manufacturers of harnesses that I've checked out on the web all seem to
recommend keeping the angle less than 45 degrees, for the shoulder
harnesses, for the reason given.  They sure don't have to be mounted _above_
your shoulders, according to them, just not too big of an angle back
there...

-jsf
'69 2L Solex (with 2 sets of 5 point harnesses)