Valve float(h20 )

To: "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve float(h20 )
From: "Rick & Robin 68-1600" <rjgusa@kalama.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:15:35 -0700
noticed some talk about h20 lately. I have a h20 in my car that  appears to
be stock I have single valve springs that I plan on replacing sometime or
another well to make a short story even longer Ive slowly been getting the
car to run better all the time and have finally started to rev it higher and
higher well IM up to about 4500 now and when I get a little past that 4700
or so the car starts to stutter with some rapid very small backfires,,, well
thats my best description thought this could be valve float just wondering
if anyone has experienced this?.. or maybe I should answer my own question
by changing the springs.

Rick S.
Longview Wa.
68-H20 aka 1600